Have you got a favourite snap of Japanese nature?
Publish your best photograph on one of the following BCCJ social media sites by 26 September for your chance to win the use of a Land Rover for a weekend.
- be aged 20 years or over
- be residents of Japan at the time of competition entry. Persons residing outside Japan may not apply
- hold a Japanese driving licence
- not represent themselves as another person or entity
- be willing to provide a phone number, an address and email address for communication with Jaguar Land Rover about the use of the vehicle
Custom Media reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who does not meet the eligibility criteria.
If a winner is disqualified from the competition, an alternative winner will be chosen.
Winners unconditionally agree to the publication of their name and photograph in print and online and cooperation with or participation in any other reasonable post-competition publicity.
Entrants should post their best photograph of Japanese nature on the BCCJ ACUMEN Facebook page or BCCJ Twitter or Facebook pages.
- must be made by midnight on the closing date, Friday 26 September 2014
- should be civil and tasteful. Comments including, but not limited to, the following will be disqualified at the discretion of Custom Media:
o Malicious or offensive posts
o Swear words and/or profanity
o Negative reference to the companies involved
Custom Media reserves the right to expand this list as required without prior notice.
The winner will be chosen by a panel of judges by 10 October 2014. The judges’ decision is final.
The use of the vehicle is subject to availability and it may not be possible to accommodate the winner’s preference of which weekend to use the vehicle.
The winner will be contacted by Jaguar Land Rover to arrange the schedule for use of the vehicle.
Communication will be mainly by e-mail and can be in English if preferred.
The vehicle available is one of the Land Rover models: DISCOVERY, RANGE ROVER EVOQUE, RANGE ROVER SPORT, RANGE ROVER. Its grade, body colour or other features cannot be chosen or changed.
The winner must claim and make use of the vehicle by the end of 2014.
The winner will be responsible for:
- picking up the Land Rover at the dealer showroom and returning it
- securing parking for the vehicle
- costs incurred during the weekend, including, but not limited to, parking, highway charges and fuel
Although Jaguar Land Rover Japan Limited, which offers the vehicle, has car insurance there are some exceptional or limited rules. Once the schedule is fixed, the winner will receive a written pledge—with detailed conditions—to sign in order to make use of the vehicle.